Our approach is simple; we love to feed hungry minds! Learners of all ages need refuelling during a busy day in the classroom and we're here to make sure there's plenty of delicious, nutritious and home-cooked food ready for eating when the lunch bell rings.
For us, it's very important that we serve freshly prepared, healthy food which tastes great. Quality ingredients are a must and we pride ourselves on using British and local produce to underpin our ‘fresh is best’ ethos.
We offer a personalised food service solution and our menus are developed by our experienced local Wakefield Food Development Team and dedicated Nutritionist to ensure that, as a minimum, we meet the nutritional standards associated with the Food for Life Served Here Bronze accreditation.
School lunchtimes are not just about the food on the plate, they’re about the whole dining experience we provide for our young customers! Great food, served by friendly cooks in welcoming and inspiring environments is what makes school lunches great, helping us to create memorable dining moments which keep children coming back for more.
Ultimately, we know that fresh and tasty food is fundamental to young people’s health, academic achievement and social development and can improve their performance. ‘Feeding Hungry Minds’ underpins our ethos and vision and is at the heart of everything we do.
Ensuring you are in a safe pair of hands:
- An ethical company committed to good corporate social responsibility and a clear focus on Health and Safety
- Local and knowledgeable dedicated management team
- Locally sourced food
- Relief team ensuring work continues at all times
- Procurement & Accreditations – safe food
- Dedicated Learning & Development Manager
- Dedicated Nutritionist
- Committed to support local corporate responsibility fundraising & events
- Bronze Food For Life Served Here accreditation as a ‘minimum’ for all schools
- Dedicated Health & Support Management
- Professional Standards
- LACA membership for all the team
- Work with the school to aid with curriculum activities
New Technology - CYPAD
- An interactive ordering system that is fun, quick and easy to use
- Pre order & cashless
- Guarantees the pupils their first meal choice
- Parents can make choices with the children at home
- Speeds up service
- Reduces food wastage
Calendar of events for schools to engage with parents, pupils and teachers
- Cookery club workshops
- Health & Well Being activities
- Food workshops
- Farm Visits – Field to Fork
- Parent engagement and training sessions
- Parents Evenings
- Teacher Training
- Training for Mid-Day Supervisors
- Food Education Event Days
- Curriculum Linked Theme Days
- Bespoke Events – Christmas markets, Summer Fayres
Our investment is not just in food development or in our people. We will financially commit to support you in your schools to improve the dining experience and environment, whether this is installing a new kitchen or new catering equipment.