An overview of how to successfully engage and work with parents.
The workshop will explore:
By the end of this workshop participants will have:
- The identifying and putting into practice of effective approaches to collating information and the views of parents.
- Ways in which parents can become more involved with the school community.
- The sharing of best practice from other schools.
- Engaged in professional dialogue in regards to effective approaches adopted by other schools.
- Shared their own good practice and challenges.
- Explored possible new approaches to adopt.